domingo, 19 de agosto de 2007

Without way...

I really desired know how to write in a language very rare, like thai language, just to write everything I really want to write now. But, I cannot write in such language. So, I decided just not to write it in portuguese.

Without songs lyrics or famous and ambiguous phrases. Just a simple post, like this one. I got very confused this weekend. A kind of confusion I'm feeling completely blind. Suffering a lot. Maybe the answers are inside me... maybe outside. Really dunno. Will I finally take my ass out of the chair and look for these answers? ? ?

Too many questions, none answers until now. Too few people to talk about some of these questions. I really believe that life should be with some kind of guidelines. Probabily there would be more happiness and less suffering. It's strange to see that everyone (looks totherwise I would like to come back some years. And find where I forgot my book of guidelines, because o) know what you are supposed to know. Unfortunately time goes only foward, no one wants to borrow me their own.

If you read until here... god bless you.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

ok... comentarei aqui mesmo;
preciso ir na sua casa gravar algumas fotos, acho que tem várias aí legais.
abraços.
pedro m.